Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Rachel in Dia de los Muertos

Rachel in Dia de los Muertos

Hi friends. Today I want to remind you that quantity is already running low on these new limited edition Dia de los Muertos tees. These will never be made again and only 100 exist in all of the world. I have to admit, one of the most exciting parts of making new tees is seeing you wear them to exhibits, comic cons, and around town locally, but it's really fun to get out and take photos of them too. My wife and I shot these at the beautiful Bing's Landing in Flagler County, Florida. I'll be posting more of her and the ones she took of me on my Instagram account at www.instagram.com/useeverycolor if you want to see them.

Rae in Dia de los Muertos 2

Shirts can be purchased at www.bryancollins.etsy.com

Thank you and God bless,
Bryan

No comments: