Thursday, December 6, 2018

Jekyll Island Comic Con 2018



This weekend is the Jekyll Comic Con and Hyde Horror Alley on the beautiful Jekyll Island in southeastern Georgia. I've been exhibiting art at this convention for a few years now and this year is ramping up to be the best so far. The guest list is exciting, the program of events is loaded with fun, and the island and convention center are decorated for Christmas.

I'll have more art, prints, and apparel than I've ever brought to Georgia but quantities are limited on everything. If you want the best selection, find me early near the front entrance at booth 132. I'll be right across from my friend Jason Selezinka at drexNINE Studios and just beside another friend, Aly MacDonald at Mud and Thread.

Get all the info you need at www.jekyllcon.com

Check out a small sampling of what I'll have there at www.bryancollins.etsy.com

Bryan Collins
www.useeverycolor.com

No comments: