Thursday, November 8, 2018

Dia De Los Muertos Shirt




You have been asking for new shirts and your patience is so greatly appreciated. I have wanted for a long while to create a Dia De Los Muertos, or Day of the Dead, inspired shirt and have finally made it a reality. I enjoy drawing faces and flowers so it was exciting to see this one come to life. The shirts are printed on a high quality Bella+Canvas 100% cotton unisex V neck in a color called "vintage black". As always, these shirts are very limited edition and one size is almost sold out already. They are available in my Etsy shop HERE.

I hope you don't mind that I am modeling the shirt myself. It was a gorgeous day and I was riding my 2006 Honda Sabre VT1100C2 to restock my prints at Zora Bora Gallery in Saint Augustine, FL and stopped at the Conch House Marina to snap this pic.

Get your shirt HERE.

No comments: