Sunday, September 18, 2011

My new 24/24 and 48/48 program



If you receive my email newsletter then you probably already heard about my new 24/24 and 48/48 program. If not, here is the rundown: I have been thinking for a while that I would like to offer something special to those of you who take the time to watch my updates day by day. With smart phones, tablets, netbooks and such, many of you are watching my posts the very minute they come up. Now you will be rewarded. I am starting a new program with two "levels" called 24/24 and 48/48. Through this program I will offer original drawings, paintings, and illustrations at $24 for 24 hours and $48 for 48 hours. They will be posted on my Facebook page, through Twitter and through this blog. Make sure you are connected through those channels because the listings will be first-come-first-serve for the time period specified. If a piece doesn't sell during the designated period, it will then be offered at regular price through my Etsy shop.

The very first 24/24 piece is the one you see here. It is a robot concept I drew to plan out some ideas for the upcoming Long Beach Comic Con. It is 4"x6" graphite on bristol.

This drawing is now sold. I will post more soon. Thank you!


God bless,
Bryan A. Collins

www.bacstudio.com
Twitter - @useeverycolor
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bryancollinsart
Shop for art at www.bryancollins.etsy.com

No comments: