Monday, September 19, 2011

Charlie 24 (48/48 program)



UPDATE: This piece is sold. Thank you!

The first 24/24 illustration has been claimed and I am moving on to the first 48/48 piece, "Charlie 24".This piece is being offered at $48 for 48 hours before I list it in my Etsy Shop at a higher, regular price. 48/48 is to reward those of you who are watching my art on a regular basis. I appreciate you so very much. This piece is a 4"x6" colored pencil drawing on illustration board. The first person to email me at bryan@bacstudio.com will get this piece for just $48 (free shipping). Just email me saying you want "Charlie 24" and I will send you an invoice via Paypal. Don't fall asleep on this one. You have until Wednesday, Sept 21 at 11pm (MST) to claim this original illustration at this price.



God bless,
Bryan A. Collins

www.bacstudio.com
Twitter - @useeverycolor
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bryancollinsart
Shop for art at www.bryancollins.etsy.com

No comments: