Saturday, August 20, 2011

New Pencil Drawings

I've been traveling the country lately by car, which means a good deal of time in hotels/motels, which means a good deal of time with a sketchbook. On top of that, I've done the Albuquerque Comic Expo and New West Fest in Fort Collins, CO so those weekend-long events also provide some decent time for sketching. Below are some of the pencil drawings I've come up with in the last month or two.

Glob of Faces

Untitled Drawing

Native Girl Drawing

Here are a couple that I recently came across in my studio...





If you like any of these drawings, click them for more information.

God bless,
Bryan A. Collins

www.bacstudio.com
Twitter - @useeverycolor
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bryancollinsart
Shop for art at www.bryancollins.etsy.com

1 comment:

JEFF said...

i really like the last one...the girl holding the box with the birds and stars. super awesome!