Wednesday, September 8, 2010

$5 Drawing Auction



I have just listed an original pencil drawing on ebay. Just to make things fun, I've started the opening bid at just $5.00 with FREE shipping. This drawing was exhibited at the Art Whino gallery in Washington DC (National Harbor) during my solo show, "Proof of Faith". The drawing was created to plan out a painting for that show.

If you have any questions about the auction or the drawing, please email art@bryandrinkscoffee.com or message me through ebay's message system.

"Equilibrium Pencil Drawing" (ebay item number 380267225599)
Bryan Allen Collins
5"x7" graphite on paper - framed
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380267225599

Bryan Allen Collins

1 comment:

Jaz Higgins said...

Cool - hope it gets a good price! I'm sure it will :)