Friday, March 13, 2009

$1 Original Robot Drawing on Myspace

$1 ORIGINAL drawing and signed print auction going on at my Myspace blog.

This is a new Myspace blog auction for the original drawing, "Alpha Seven", and a 5"x7" signed print of the finished painting. This drawing measures approximately 10.25"x13.25" and was made with graphite on archival, acid-free drawing paper. Due to the strange size of this drawing, I will personally mat it to 16"x20" if you want. This will be a $15 addition to the winning bid if you want it done. A frame shop will charge quite a bit more. I will mat it in black unless you prefer another color.

This drawing was too big for my scanner, so the graphite reflected the lighting a bit when I took the photo. The drawing itself is darker than you see in the photo. It's nice, I promise

Bidding starts at just $1. To bid, enter your comment in my Myspace Blog with the amount of your bid. To outbid the person above you, please make your bid at least $1 higher. Winning bidder agrees to pay $4.00 shipping, and complete payment within 5 days of the auction's end. Paypal or money orders are accepted. Please message me if you have
any questions.

Bidding ends Wednesday, March 18th at 9pm mountain time (11pm east coast, 8pm west coast). Have fun bidding!


No comments: