Friday, February 27, 2009

Reservations for upcoming Coffee Girls

First of all I want to thank everyone who is helping to make my series of Coffee Girls a huge success. Every one I have made so far is sold. So, for the rest of this year I will be making one Coffee Girl each month, named and themed for the month. I have just completed “Fiona February” and she is sold, but I am opening up deposits for the remaining 11 pieces that are coming up. Each one measures 5″x7″ and is Prismacolor pencil on cold press illustration board.

If you want to reserve a Coffee Girl for a particular month, please message me. I will take a $25 deposit (through Paypal) to hold the piece for you and you will be guaranteed to own the Coffee Girl for the month of your choice. THESE ARE FIRST COME FIRST SERVE and no month will be duplicated; just one piece per month. The final price for the art by itself is $125 or I will have the piece custom matted and framed with non-glare glass for a total of $175. Payments can be made during the time you are waiting for your piece to be complete, so the farther out your month is, the more time you will have to pay.

Please message before you send a deposit, just to make sure the month you want is still available. Since this series has started in February, January of 2010 will be the last piece. This means March ‘09 through Jan ‘10 are available NOW. I will post updated bulletins when months are claimed. Message me NOW if you want your birthday month or some other special month reserved.

*Updated availability*
Feb - Reserved
Mar - Available
Apr - Available
May - Available
June - Available
July - Available
Aug - Reserved
Sep - Available
Oct - Available
Nov - Available
Dec - Available
Jan (2010) - Available

Bryan Collins - art@bryandrinkscoffee.com

http://www.bryandrinkscoffee.com

Here are samples of previous Coffee Girls…









No comments: