Monday, November 6, 2023

Save a Manatee with Bryan Collins Art

Manatees are a very threatened creature, and when I heard about the new Manatee Rescue and Rehabilitation Program at the Jacksonville Zoo, I was inspired to contribute in some way. Now that it's November, which is Manatee Awareness Month, I had the idea to donate 50% of all proceeds for my Manatee prints purchased at in-person events, on Etsy, or on my website at useeverycolor.com

Together, we can help feed and house these incredible animals, and contribute to their medical needs and transportation back into the wild. If you can, please purchase a signed Manatee print today or sometime in November, and I will make a donation to the zoo on your behalf. Thank you for helping save manatees with art!

God bless,
Bryan

No comments: