Wednesday, March 3, 2021

First New Art Pieces Of 2021


Once again I've neglected my blog for far too long, but not for lack of work ethic. I've been creating new art, new products that feature my art, and traveling for various reasons, both good and bad. As we enter the month of March in 2021, I have five new pieces to share with you. Honestly, five pieces in two months is more than my usual, but I did start one of them a while back. More on that in a moment. First up is this Underwater Skull with Flame Angelfish. You probably know my love for all things aquatic, and I've been contemplating a couple of underwater pieces that I've not yet been ready to tackle, so I started with this 5"x7" acrylic painting to begin exploring ways I might move forward on the larger pieces. You can check my Etsy shop to see if the original is still available HERE.



This Anglerfish is the tenth official piece in my series called Funky Fish. (There are two unofficial pieces that were created for a commercial collector, and are numbered separately.) It's also the piece that I mentioned earlier, which I started painting a while back. Since I finished it in 2021, it's included in this set of new art. At 16"x20", this is the largest Funky Fish painting ever offered publicly and is available in my Etsy shop if you're so inclined. There are prints available in three sizes as well. Shop my Etsy.



Next up is this Seahorse mixed media piece, made with colored pencils and watercolor. It's intended to match an octopus and jellyfish that I have available as prints. Threes always look good together. This piece is, as you may have guessed, available in my Etsy shop. If the original is sold, then prints will be available. For either, click on over this way.



Of course, my love for The Nightmare Before Christmas surfaces again, as I've added Jack's dog Zero to my print offerings. This piece was created with colored pencil and watercolor on gray paper, and measures 5"x7". The original was a commission, so it's sold, but prints are available on both high gloss photography paper and texture matte cotton paper in, yep, my Etsy shop.



Lastly, we have this fun little Vaporeon. All of my Pokémon friends have been asking for more, so I chose to add to my Eeveelutions, as I currently only offer prints of Eevee and Umbreon. At the time of writing this blog post, I just finished Vaporeon last night, so if you check now, you may find the original still available, but either way, I listed prints immediately due to a high demand. The original is 5"x7" colored pencil on tan paper, just like 99% of my other Pokémon drawings. Grab one for yourself HERE.

My next in-person show is Collective Con in Jacksonville, FL March 12-14. This promises to be an exciting, fun, safe experience for all. Please come say hi. I haven't seen some of you in WAY too long. Get tickets and info at CollectiveCon.com

See you soon!
Bryan

No comments: