Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Mew and Mewtwo Prismacolor Pencil Drawing


Mew and Mewtwo art prints are stocked in my new online shop at useeverycolor.com and can ship just about anywhere. They're available in two size, 8x10 and 5x7, and come in two different paper options for you as well. Any size or paper option is hand signed.

The original work is 8"x10" colored pencil on tan paper, matted to 11"x14" and is sold. More Pokemon are on the way, but first, I'm putting the finishing touches on the second installment of the Tale From Tiltwater series of fantasy novels. Book one has been getting wonderful reviews on Amazon and Goodreads, so you don't have to take my word for it. Go ahead and give book one a try, and if you've already read it, please consider leaving an honest review. That will help others find the book, and help me be able to write many more!

As always, thank you for your continued support. I am grateful for you all.

Bryan

No comments: