Thursday, May 24, 2018

Weathered Sailor Archival Prints


The Weathered Sailor is an ink drawing that was created as part of the Shore Lore Apparel project on Kickstarter. One hundred shirts and hoodies were made with this artwork on them, and a portion of each sale was donated to the Sea Turtle Hospital at Whitney Lab here in Florida. They completely sold out and now the art is available on beautifully textured, 100% cotton, archival prints. These are gorgeous reproductions with so much detail they are nearly indistinguishable from the original. I am hand signing each print before they ship to ensure that you are getting my highest quality print. Since I am creating these in-studio with my new wide format professional printer, I can keep the cost insanely low and offer these to you for just $35 plus shipping. You won't find a better print at a better price.

The Weathered Sailor - Print
11"x17" archival ink on textured cotton paper

No comments: