Wednesday, August 23, 2017

One-A-Minute Sketch

One-A-Minute sketch

What is this? Well, it's a sketch of course, but it's also a project-slash-challenge and a win for you. I sat down today and wrote out a list of professional and creative goals and one goal is to push harder and be more spontaneous with drawing. To do this I am setting a timer for 10-20 minutes depending on my schedule that day, and drawing with no plan until the timer goes off. How's that a win for you? So that these drawings don't stack up in my studio I'm letting them go for just ONE DOLLAR per minute. They won't be listed for sale in my shop so the only way to get one is to email me (bryancollinsart@gmail.com) or catch me at a show. This guy was drawn on a 15 minute timer so he's just fifteen bucks. Well, I gotta charge you $2.99 to ship it but I'll throw in a sticker or two so it will be worth it. Send me a message if you want him.

One A Minute 1
One-A-Minute Sketch #1 :: 5"x7" graphite on mixed media paper

I draw live on Periscope at www.periscope.tv/useeverycolor

Bryan

No comments: