Thursday, November 10, 2011

Mad Scientist

This is an older watercolor piece I did in 2007 when I first started painting. It has been hanging in my house for a while because I wasn't sure how it would exhibit with any of my newer work. I showed it in my studio at the Gallery Underground in Fort Collins and then sent it out to Art Whino in Washington DC for a bit. Now, for the first time, it is available online in a custom made frame, and available as a production skateboard deck.



The original piece is 11"x14" watercolor and ink on archival watercolor paper. The plain black  frame is made here in Fort Collins at Colorado Frame Manufacturers. It is mounted under non-glare, museum quality glass which displays very well and allows all the detail to be seen without reflections. The original is priced at $275 framed and I will ship for FREE anywhere in the world. More photos and purchase info HERE


 

 These production skateboards are the best quality on the market. I have personally ordered a few with some of my other designs and they are just outstanding. They are made of rock hard Canadian maple and are competition sizes and pop. These decks look great hanging on a wall, too! You can order one through Artsprojekt for just $59.95 or if you want one signed, send me an email (bryan@bacstudio.com) and I will have it shipped to me first, then I will sign and ship it to you. I do ask that you cover shipping from me to you. Please don't hesitate with any questions!

God bless,

Bryan

No comments: