Sunday, October 23, 2011

Mega Monster $48 for 48 hours



The current installment in my new 48/48 program is "Mega Monster", created with the upcoming Long Beach Comic Con in mind. (I will be in "Artists Alley" at booth #1611). This piece is being offered at $48 for 48 hours before I list it in my Etsy Shop at a higher, regular price. It will be matted and priced at $85 after 48 hours. This program is to reward those of you who are watching my art on a regular basis. I appreciate you so very much. This piece is a 5"x7" colored pencil drawing on illustration board. The first person to email me at bryan@bacstudio.com will get this piece for just $48 (free shipping). Just email me saying you want "Mega Monster" and I will send you an invoice via Paypal. Don't fall asleep on this one. You have until Tuesday, Oct 25 at 6:30pm (MST) to claim this original illustration at a special price.



God bless,
Bryan A. Collins

www.bacstudio.com
Twitter - @useeverycolor
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bryancollinsart
Shop for art at www.bryancollins.etsy.com

No comments: