Friday, April 29, 2011

$1 Art and Summer Events

The month of May will be here in just a day or two and I have some exciting news for you. I never thought that with The Gallery Underground closing I would be even more busy, but this summer is stacking up to be full of art events for me. Due to freeing up the art I had on display at Gallery Underground, I have pieces which are now available for exhibiting elsewhere, including galleries and businesses in Colorado, as well as art festivals and galleries nationwide.


$1 Original Art Auctions


I have two original pieces currently being auctioned on ebay, each starting at just $1 each with free shipping. Bidding ends May 2nd for "Dark" and May 3rd for "Non-Licensed City Decorator". Click the photos below to go to the auctions.



Art Whino / Washington D.C.

Art Whino is holding some great exhibits in Washington D.C. in the next month or two. I am sending three new original paintings for three exhibits. One is for the G40 John L. Sullivan show and one for the G40 Skateboard Art show. The third is for Zep Fest. These three paintings take me on a journey of themes covering bare knuckle boxing, space monsters, and Led Zeppelin!
Art Whino G40


Streetmosphere 2011

The good folks at Beet Street have selected me as one of this year's live painters for Streetmosphere 2011. This means I will be painting live in various areas of downtown Fort Collins, CO.
Streetmosphere



New West Fest

Last year's New West Fest was amazing, so I will be doing it again this year. Saves the dates of August 13th and 14th to come to downtown Fort Collins and swing by my art tent. Also, G. Love and Special Sauce will be performing for FREE on Friday, August 12th, so don't miss out on that!
New West Fest



There are more exciting summer art events coming up but not all are declassified yet, so stay tuned to my BLOG, FACEBOOK, and TWITTER for immediate updates.

God bless,
Bryan A. Collins

www.bacstudio.com
Twitter - @useeverycolor
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bryancollinsart

No comments: