Friday, December 17, 2010

Untitled Pencil Drawing



After working on commissioned pieces throughout the day, I sometimes take a drawing board into the living room in the evenings. You see, I'm one of those people who has a lot of trouble just sitting and watching TV. If I'm not doing something with my hands I will fidget. While my wife is watching a program usually consisting of singing, dancing, or house hunting, I with tool away on a drawing so we can still chat but I won't go crazy staring at the plasma. The drawing you see here is one that was created in the way I have described above.

I have matted this 5"x7" pencil drawing to fit an 8"x10" frame. If you would like to add this piece to your collection, please see more photos and the official description on ETSY.

As always, please feel free to comment below, and God bless.

Bryan Allen Collins

www.bacstudio.com
Twitter - @useeverycolor
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bryancollinsart

No comments: