Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Groove Fits



I've been in bands almost as long as I've been making art so it's only natural that I take influence from sounds to create visuals. Any musician or true music lover knows how great it is when a groove fits and all the members of a band mesh together and create a perfect melody. I wanted to try to capture that moment with this piece called, "The Groove Fits". The guitarist and bass player are in a glued-together state to represent impeccable timing and a joint understanding of the song.

More information is available in the purchase description at http://www.etsy.com/listing/63344753/the-groove-fits-5x7-original

Here's a gratuitous shot of me playing the drums.



As always, please feel free to comment below, and God bless.

Bryan

www.bryanallencollins.com
Twitter - @useeverycolor
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bryancollinsart

No comments: