Thursday, September 30, 2010

SeaClops Marshall Official Reveal


The Tenacious Toys Custom Marshall Blind Box series has officially been released, and the chase figure I posted as a teaser HERE has been collected so I am revealing for the first time the full design. This piece is about 4" tall and painted with acrylics on a vinyl Marshall (64Colors) production piece.



I was inspired to go with a deep sea theme, with some outer-space elements in it as well. These are things I have been exploring with a few recent and upcoming pieces of work. As a former aspiring marine-biologist-to-be, I still have a strong connection to the mysteries of the sea, and love weaving that element into my art.



I want to extend a sincere 'thank you' to Benny at Tenacious Toys for inviting me to be a part of this series, and to 64 Colors for creating a great base to paint on. I also want to thank all the other artists in the series for bringing it all together - NEMO, ZAM, Mr. Den, Leecifer, OsirisOrion, Steve Talkowski, Ian Ziobrowski, LYSOL, Rolo, Phetus, Brent Nolasco, and Spanky Stokes.



The next customs (other than Beast Buddies) that I will reveal will be the NYCC exclusives I am finishing up, also for Tenacious Toys. These pieces will be available at their booth during the 2010 NYCC event October 8-10 at the Javits Center in New York City.

Feel free to post your thoughts in the comments section below.

God bless,
Bryan Allen Collins
www.bryanallencollins.com
Twitter - @useeverycolor
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bryancollinsart

1 comment:

tenacious toys said...

My thought are:
-you are awesome
-your customs are beautiful
-looking forward to working with you more!