Monday, July 19, 2010

Limited Edition Peet



I am very excited to announce the release of my first production toy! The great folks at Strangekiss allowed me the pleasure of putting my design on the Peet figure, created by David Lanham. These limited edition figures will be released sometime in the next couple of months, with samples being unveiled at this year's San Diego Comic Convention. There will probably be a set of artist proofs which will be signed and numbered so make sure you are on my mailing list to be the first to know of these, and of the production release.

Stay up with Strangekiss at www.strangekiss.com

You can see my archive of custom toys (including available pieces) at www.bryanallencollins.com/toys.htm

God bless,
Bryan Allen Collins
www.bryanallencollins.com

No comments: