Monday, July 26, 2010

Custom Dumpling of Doom


I just began customizing a Giver, designed by Andrew Bell, which I plan to unveil at NYCC 2010. Included with the Giver was this accessory piece called the Soup Dumpling of Doom. Since I have no plan to include him with the Giver I am working on, I thought he would make a great stand-alone custom piece. The dumpling itself is limited to just 300 pieces, making this custom not only a one-of-a-kind, but also makes your probability of finding many other custom dumplings very low.

This 'Dumpling from Space' has been painted with acrylics, measures approximately 2"x2" when looking at it from the top, and stands about 1.25" tall. He is available for purchase at www.bryancollins.bigcartel.com for just $39.00 plus shipping.



God bless,
Bryan Allen Collins
www.bryanallencollins.com

1 comment:

lauren carney said...

darling!
i must say you are incredibly talented!
your handpainted creations are the best!
i am immensely impressed!
x x