Thursday, December 3, 2009

Qee 2 Life

I am pleased to be a part of this group exhibit of custom Qees. It's the first Qee I've painted and also the first time I've exhibited in New York since last year. Even though the Yankees won the world series, I will still be friendly with NY. I promise not to put a Colorado Rockies hat on my Qee.

Other artists include Julie West, Keith Poon, Nemo, Bishop 203, Rudy Fig, Betso, F+, JJ Rudsill, Phoneticontrol, Phu, Pocket Wookie, Soopajdelux, Travis Cain, Jay 222, Nerviswr3k, Kat Brunnegraff, Niark1, Nasty Neil, Desn, Malasada Martin, Task One, Sinned NYC, Bryan Collins, Jeremy Regan, Dli$h, Perry J Osman, Eric Ziobrowski, Ian Ziobrowski, Zam, and more.

Special thanks to Toy2R for sponsoring the exhibit.

Genuine Artikle
527 Hawkins Ave
Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
www.genuineartikle.com


1 comment:

Omayra Amador said...

This is wonderful! A few artists friends of mine and I are going to be doing a custom design toy show here in NY sometime in February. Its great to see other artists doing it as well.