Thursday, May 28, 2009

Beast Buddies 1 through 4



Here's a group shot of the first Beast Buddies. I have decided to paint 100 of them, and I'm giving away FREE stuff with them, too. With a random number generator ( Random.org ) I have designated 16 boxes to hold a secret Golden Ticket. If you find a Golden Ticket when you open your Beast Buddies, you have won a FREE 8"x10" signed print ($12 value), a FREE limited edition T-Shirt ($18 value), or a FREE hand painted Munny! ($150 value).

Since I know which Beast Buddies will come with a Golden Ticket, and I know how many I have made and sold, I also know that NO Golden Tickets have gone out yet, so your chances of winning keep getting better!

Buy Beast Buddies at www.bryandrinkscoffee.com in the SHOP or on Etst at www.bryancollins.etsy.com

No comments: