Sunday, April 19, 2009

Super Awesome TOY Special

In case you don't know, I love customizing designer toys. I love it so much I am offering an amazing deal to anyone who wants it, and wants to clean out their duplicate collector's Dunny as well. Send me a 3" Dunny with box and any accessories/stickers and I will send you a custom, hand-painted Dunny in return for just $35. I may or may not use the exact same Dunny you send, depending on if I need it for my collection or not. You can send me an unopened blind box, a duplicate from your collection, or a common Dunny you pick up on eBay for 99 cents. It doesn't matter. Just send me a 3" Dunny WITH box and any accessories/stickers and $35 and you will get a one-of-a-kind hand-painted ORIGINAL "blind" Dunny.

"Blind" Dunny means the one you get is a surprise! You won't know what it looks like until you open it. If you are not familiar with my custom toys, check out the folder in my gallery, or see the two 3" Dunny I painted below.

Message me if you want to participate and I will give you my mailing address to
send your Dunny. You can also tell me a favorite color to use. First come first serve and I will paint them in order of how they arrive at my studio, not who messages me first, so the sooner you mail it the sooner you'll get yours back.

Feel free to ask questions - art@bryandrinkscoffee.com

~Bryan

(These two are available for $65 each at www.bryandrinkscoffee.com under SHOP)

2 comments:

Aaron Jasinski said...

those are some slick dunnies man. custom painted?

Bryan Collins said...

Yeah, Aaron, they are painted with acrylics. I'd love to see you working on some vinyl :)