Sunday, March 22, 2009

Fiona February

The first of the last 12 Coffee Girls is complete and in the hands of her new owner. To recap what I am doing: I have decided it is time to bring the Coffee Girls series to a close. I will be making one new Coffee Girl each month for the rest of the year, with the last piece being completed in January 2010. Each is 5"x7" and like always, Prismacolor pencil on illustration board. Then, a final colossal Coffee Girl will be created in an 18"x24" to say goodbye to the collection of more than two dozen pieces. By closing the series I will help perpetuate a rise in value for those loyal collectors who have been purchasing these pieces. If you want one of the last 8 available pieces, or the final colossus piece, please message me at art@bryandrinkscoffee.com to make your reservation.

"Fiona February"

No comments: