Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thank you for everything

The opening night of "Proof of Faith" at Art Whino was fantastic. I was overwhelmed by the amount of support I received from people who have been following my work, new people who are just finding out about my art, and from the staff and interns at Art Whino. I even met some folks from DA! Now that I have made it over this 10 month hurdle of creating 60 pieces of work for the show, I am on to new things. I am taking a brief hiatus from exhibiting, other than the 1st Friday gallery walk at The Gallery Underground, so I can get back to work on a children's book I am illustrating for a great author named Robin Porter. I also have a pile of vinyl toys I am ready to customize, as well as some skateboard decks. My limited edition T-Shirts are selling so well (now you can get them at Art Whino) that I am working on some other designs, created specifically for clothing. You can still order your shirt at www.bryancollins.cartfly.com

Also, our new baby will be born in late March or early April, so I will be the happy daddy of two kids. This doesn't mean there will be any less art. In fact, there will probably be more since there will be another mouth to feed!

God has been blessing me beyond comprehension, so I am quick to give Him credit. Everything I do is because He gives me the ability to do it!

The "Proof of Faith" exhibit at Art Whino runs through February 15th. More more information, please contact:

Art Whino
173 Waterfront Street
National Harbor (Oxon Hill), MD 20745
www.artwhino.com [link]

Bryan Collins
art@bryandrinkscoffee.com
www.bryandrinkscoffee.com [link]

PLEASE ADD ME ON -
MYSPACE
FLICKR
FACEBOOK FAN PAGE
FACEBOOK REGULAR PAGE

SHOP AT -
CARTFLY
ETSY

No comments: