Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Holiday Canvas Prints and TOP SECRET update



The 2019 holiday season is here and a lot of you have been asking at in-person events if everything that I bring to shows is available online. Most of what I have available is not offered online because of the sheer volume of my ever expanding open edition print catalog. The other reason is that with originals, many times they get listed online and then sell the next day at an in-person event and have to be taken down immediately so they don't sell to a second collector. That being said, I have been making a slow but steady effort to expand what is offered in my Etsy shop. One of those recent expansions is the addition of canvas prints. Currently there are two 8x10 canvas prints you can get in the shop, with more to come. They are Jack of Clubs and Oogie Boogie, since the season is upon us.

These prints are .75" deep wrapped canvas with hardware for hanging attached and ready to go. I have also hand signed them for a personal touch. If you want to add these extra fine prints to your collection or give them as gifts, click here.

The second order of business is the TOP SECRET project I have been working on for the past couple of months. This is one of the biggest, if not the biggest project I have ever tackled. I know that I am being mysterious and vague about it and you're probably wondering why I even mention it at all, but I regard you as part of my creative life and want to share with you whatever I can. You knowing that the project exists helps to keep me moving forward on it. Most likely I will reveal what the project is before it is totally finished, but the project itself cannot be revealed until it is 100% complete. When you know what it is I think you will understand.

Thank you for staying involved in the creative process and for your undying, continued support. I am so thankful to have you along on this journey. Have a great Thanksgiving week.

Bryan

No comments: