Thursday, July 5, 2018

Doing eBay for you. Really.



As you probably know, I show art a lot. I mean, almost every weekend I am at an art festival, comic con, tattoo convention, or gallery event. One of the most popular questions I hear isn't about the art itself, but "do you sell online?". I do, and have done so ever since I decided to move to art as a full-time career but I have changed when, where, and how I sell over the past decade. The very first place I sold art online was eBay. Shortly after I set up an Etsy shop and I slowly stopped selling on eBay. I have sold prints through third party sites like DeviantArt, RedBubble, Imagekind, and Society 6. Lately I have been hearing more about eBay, as a source for finding art so since you've been asking, I have set up my eBay store again.

I truly strive to give you the best possible collecting experience. You are not just a customer to me. You are a valued and appreciated collector. No matter if you own a one-dollar button or a $1,500 original, I need you to keep the fire burning. It's this reason that I listen to all of your suggestions and requests and do my best to put them into action.


I have been adding originals and prints with many more to come. It would be great if you would give the store a follow so that I can share new art with you whenever it is posted. I truly appreciate all of your support and look forward to all of the things that the future holds. Thank you!

Bryan's eBay Store

Bryan

No comments: