Thursday, March 26, 2015

MegaCon 2015

I've dropped the ball a little bit in keeping this blog updated, but it's not from laziness or lack of desire. I've been slammed getting back into "show season" and have already attended three events this month to show art and have shipped art to a fourth. Now I am slaving away in my studio getting prepared for MegaCon 2015. This year I will have more originals and prints than ever before and will be easier to find thanks to the two new banners I just received in the mail. I will be in Artist Alley, section Orange, table 15. Just go to Artist Alley and find the section with orange table cloths, then look for this banner...

Collins Banner

I only have room for a couple more commissions before the event. If you are going and would like to pick up an original piece from me at the convention, email bryancollinsart@gmail.com and we will set it up for you.

If you still need tickets or other information regarding MegaCon, check them out at http://www.megaconvention.com 

No comments: