Thursday, July 17, 2014

Tattooing Again


For the past week or so I've been mentioning on Twitter and Facebook that I have an upcoming announcement. I am tattooing again! As some of you know, I starting tattooing in 1994 when I got my first tattoo. The shop owner was looking through my sketchbook and asked if I wanted to apprentice under him. After apprenticing I tattooed on the road for a while, then my wife Rachel and I opened Covenant Tattoo in Colorado. We sold the shop in 2006 and I switched to painting and drawing full time. Now that I have focused completely on traditional art for the past seven or eight years, I am ready to begin tattooing again from a whole new skill set and understanding.

Dereck Hess Tattoo
Tattoo I did in 2006 of a Derek Hess design.

I will be freelancing at Ecstatic Tattoo in St Augustine, FL. It's a new shop owned by Jullienne Ferrer and I am excited to help get it going. I will be working by appointment on a limited basis so I can keep up with fine art commissions and gallery shows, so please email bryancollinsart@gmail.com if you would like to discuss getting a unique piece of art for your body. Let's do this!

Check out available original art and prints at www.bryancollins.etsy.com

Bryan

No comments: