Monday, March 24, 2014

MegaCon 2014 Recap


Harley Quinn ~ 8"x10" ink and colored pencil on tan paper


MegaCon 2014 is now history, and what a great piece of history it is. I heard somewhere near 80,000 people came the convention and from what I could tell, everything went very smoothly. So many great people came by my table in Artist Alley and took home originals, prints, and shirts. You guys made this the best convention or exhibit I've ever had and I am thankful beyond words. I even dropped my bag of art supplies sometime while leaving the exhibitor hall on Saturday and some kind soul turned it in to Lost and Found for me!

Check out some of the drawings I did for the convention and email me if you are interested in any of them or in having something drawn for you. I'm already looking forward to MegaCon 2015. See you there!

Bryan ~ bryancollinsart@gmail.com

Chun Li ~ 5"x7" colored pencil on gray paper


Eat Me, Drink Me ~ 5"x7" ink and colored pencil on gray paper


Link ~ 5"x7" ink and colored pencil on gray paper


Sally ~ 5"x7" ink and colored pencil on gray paper


Mario ~ 5"x7" ink and colored pencil on gray paper

Email bryancollinsart@gmail.com for inquiries or see http://www.bryancollins.etsy.com

No comments: