Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Custom Munny Sticker 1


From time to time I actually try to organize my studio, going through old drawings, looking for new ideas, and just getting the mess into a more workable type of mayhem. Today I was going through some of the things still boxed up from when I moved my studio almost a year ago and I came across more than 70 of these blank Munny stickers that come in the DIY boxes. I had colored a couple when I first started customizing art toys, but had since just started putting them in a drawer and letting them stack up. I decided I was either going to throw them out or start drawing on them. The choice was to draw one each day until they are gone, and list them on ebay as they are finished.

The first is now complete and the auction is live! I am starting each at just $1.00 so anyone can get in on the action. I'm going to keep this blog updated with each auction listing so make sure you're subscribed so you don't miss out.

Here is today's auction link ~ http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380840387258

Have fun bidding!

Bryan

No comments: