Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Limiting Customs Until October

Summer is upon us and I'm sure you have a few things planned whether it's completing some projects around your home, traveling somewhere special, or just getting in some time to relax. I have some ambitions, conventions, and commitments I will be attacking this summer so in order to make it all happen I am limiting the number of commissioned figures I will accept between now and October 1st.



I have added the last remaining quantities and platforms in the Custom Figures Section of my Etsy Shop so you can order quickly and easily and receive notifications when your completed piece has shipped. If you do not grab one of these before October, you will most likely not see your completed custom until 2014.

This limitation only applies to custom figures. Drawings and paintings are a case-by-case basis. If you have any questions, comment below. Don't forget to follow on Instagram and Twitter for in-progress posts and spontaneous shenanigans. Go get yourself a custom figure!

No comments: