Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Tales of Tentacles

December's new releases are now up in the Etsy shop. To make things a little different than last month, I've also made the blue pencil sketches available for each original colored piece. That means I've released eight new pieces this month. What remains will be in the NEW RELEASES section of my shop throughout the month of December or until sold out. The price range is $40 to $350 so if you're thinking Christmas gifts, there's a good price range. The new works are as follows:

You Feel Like Home :: 10"x10" colored pencil on wood

Unwanted Guest :: 5"x7" colored pencil on wood

Anchorpus :: 4"x4" colored pencil on wood

A Tangled Attraction :: 6"x12" colored pencil on wood


Check the NEW RELEASES section to see which pieces are available. After January 1st any remaining pieces will be moved to the ORIGINALS section of my shop. As always, please comment or message me with any questions and I will reply as soon as I can. God bless.

Bryan

No comments: