Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Monthly Releases and VIP Access

On November 1st I will be instituting a new system of releasing original works on a monthly basis. On the first day of each month I will release 4-5 brand new pieces; sometimes more but never less. These new works will be available directly through me at studio prices with no gallery markups or waiting weeks for a show to come down before taking your piece home.

You can gain VIP access to these new works by signing up for my email newsletter. A few days before the pieces go public I will be taking advance orders from anyone who receives my newsletter. You will be given a preview of the new works and a link to purchase before anyone else. If this sounds good to you, enter your email address in the box below and you will become a VIP.



God bless,
Bryan Collins

No comments: