Monday, July 9, 2012

Red Leopard Saber Tooth Dunny


Since February 2009, every custom toy I have made has either been a blind-Box (Beast Buddies), a commissioned piece, or for a particular exhibit. For the first time in over three years, I am releasing this single custom Dunny available July 9th, 2012 at 5pm EST through my Etsy shop.



The Dunny will come as seen in the photo, with it's own "Color Chemist" box, three pin-back buttons, and a sticker. This is the only piece I plan to make under these circumstances for a while since I still have commissions and exhibits on my plate. I had actually started this piece last year and put it on the back burner. In order to clean up some unfinished projects, I got up extra early a few days in a row and got this piece finished.



Remember to check www.bryancollins.etsy.com at 5pm EST on July 9th, 2012 to grab this piece.

God bless,
Bryan "Color Chemist" Collins

No comments: