Monday, March 26, 2012

Coffee Girl in Progress


Although I closed my series of "Coffee Girls", I did agree to accept a commission for one. It will be an 8"x10" colored pencil piece. Here is the initial idea sketched out in blue drawing pencil.

I went to my local Hobby Lobby to get some illustration board for this piece. It was my first time in the Saint Augustine store. The family is still getting settled in to our new place and finding our way around. When I lived in Gainesville, FL I made frequent trips to St Augustine, but usually just hung around St. George Street and then over to Villano Beach. Now that I live here I will need to figure out where to purchase all of my art supplies. I must admit, I will always have a very large place in my heart for Colorado, but it sure is nice to cruise over to the beach whenever I want. It's only about 15 minutes away.

I will post more pics of this Coffee Girl in progress as I move along with it. Coffee Girl merch and prints are available at www.bryancollins.etsy.com
God bless,
Bryan

No comments: