Saturday, October 15, 2011

Mega Monster 24/24



You have 24 hours to claim this drawing at just $24. Opportunity ends at 4:30 GMT Sunday, October 16th, 2011. Email bryan@bacstudio.com to purchase.

This is a pencil sketch I made for the Long Beach Comic Con (www.longbeachcomiccon.com) where I will have a table in Artists Alley on October 29th and 30th, 2011. The drawing is 5"x7" graphite on 110lb acid-free card stock.

Although this piece was created specifically for the LBCC, I am offering it now in my 24/24 program. That means you have 24 hours to snag this original drawing for just $24. After that it won't be available again until LBCC where I will be offering the piece at regular price. If you would like "Mega Monster Pencil Drawing", please email me at bryan@bacstudio.com

Offer expires at 4:30pm (GMT) on Sunday, October 16th.


God bless,
Bryan A. Collins

www.bacstudio.com
Twitter - @useeverycolor
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bryancollinsart
Shop for art at www.bryancollins.etsy.com

No comments: