Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Where Pencil Drawings Live



Lately I have been working out some new pencil drawings, and even digging up some from a year or two ago and finishing them up with new details. This is proving to be a good refresher after working on custom toys for almost all of 2010. I have now just added a new section to my Etsy shop appropriately called "Pencil Drawings". Some of these pieces are framed, some are matted without a frame, and some are in a foam braced sleeve with no matting or framing. These three option allow me to set the drawings at different price points so you can collect a piece that fits comfortably in your budget.

You may notice that my pencil drawings sometime deviate slightly from what becomes finished work. This is because I like to play around and explore new themes, techniques, and details when working with pencil. Some of these drawings may become paintings in the future. Others may lend ideas to similar paintings, and some may live on just as they are and remain pieces all their own.

Click the drawings or click HERE to see the available drawings.

If you have any questions about any of these drawings or anything else for that matter, please don't hesitate to email me at bryan@bacstudio.com



Bryan A. Collins

www.bacstudio.com
Twitter - @useeverycolor
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bryancollinsart

No comments: