Thursday, February 25, 2010

Leaving for Florida

I'm supposed to be packing the car right now but I wanted to post something to the blog about what will be happening in the next couple of weeks. Rachel, Elorah, Isaiah, Seven (our dog), and myself are heading to Florida to visit family. Does this mean I won't be making art for the next two weeks? Not hardly. I am bringing with me a skateboard deck I am painting for the Montana Skatepark Association so that I can have it to them by the deadline. I will post pictures of the board in progress as I am working on it, and maybe some photos of what we are doing in Florida as well. I think we are planning to take the kids to the Alligator Farm and of course, the beach. We are bringing our Netbook and camera with us so I hope to keep the blog updated, as well as my Twitter page.

When the skateboard is finished and in Montana, they will be posting it to an online auction. When the exhibit opens, the highest bid online will be the opening bid for the final auction, so if you can't get to Montana and you are interested in the hand-painted deck, you will still have a chance to aqcuire it and help the MSA build and expand their parks.

Watercolor Koi Fish Going Extinct

Okay, so the fish themselves are not going extinct, but I am phasing out the open edition 5"x7" prints of this painting. As of the time I am writing this there are just 3 remaining in my Etsy Shop. When these are gone I will not be listing any more Watercolor Koi Fish prints in that size.



If you want one, they are $7 and printed on 110lb acid-free cardstock, and they are signed. Here is the direct link to the listing.

God Bless,
~Bryan

www.bryandrinkscoffee.com

4 comments:

Benny said...

Sweet! Have fun in FLA! I now own one of the last Koi prints! yippee!

Bryan Collins said...

Thanks, Benjamin. I plan on tracking down some real koi while I'm here. Looking for inspiration :)

~Bryan

Unknown said...

Have a safe and fun trip Bryan!

Betsy Grant said...

I like this Koi fish the best. Love the colors! Visit me at freetospeakblog.blogspot.com (my site for artists/creative people). Please leave your comments. Find me at my website to hear my music. betsygrantmusic.com