Sunday, January 31, 2010

When I Feel I'm Gone

This is the ORIGINAL acrylic painting, "When I Feel I'm Gone", created for my 'Proof of Faith' exhibit at Art Whino in Washington DC. For me, this piece is about internal struggles with loneliness in a society filled with 'dead-minded TV heads' who live in a robotic fashion. The girl in the stained white dress just wishes someone could connect with her soul, yet she is failed again and again. The bold colors hint that there is hope in her situation, and that no matter what predicament she is in, tomorrow may bring healing.

The painting is 12"x12" acrylic on canvas and is framed as seen in the photos. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have regarding this painting. I am always glad to discuss the work with anyone.

Title: When I Feel I'm Gone
Size: 12"x12"
Price: $650 framed
FREE shipping worldwide


More images at the Etsy listing.

1 comment:

Jaz Higgins said...

i love it bryan. i can relate.