Sunday, January 4, 2009

Hats and other merch

I hope 2009 is starting out great for everyone!

I have made three prototype hats to test some image transfer techniques and the hats are available to purchase at www.bryancollins.cartfly.com for $12 each.

Now that I have the transfers, I can make them for you with just about any of my art. Message me about what piece you would like and what exact size and I will quote you a price. I print them with 1200 dpi and can do them very inexpensive, too. For example, a full color 3"x5" transfer of whatever piece you want will be $5. You can iron it on practically whatever you want.







I still have some limited edition T-Shirts of "Living Through Empty". Only 100 of these exist. They are $18 each and come in S,M,L,XL and are also available through www.bryancollins.cartfly.com



Coffee Girls buttons are now available as a pack! Just $5 for 8 buttons and are available through (you guessed it) www.bryancollins.cartfly.com



My solo show, "Proof of Faith" opens January 24th at Art Whino (www.artwhino.com) where I will have 60 pieces of work. Hope to see you there!

God bless
~Bryan

No comments: